The Sue Adler Team
We are seeking the right individual to provide exceptional service to our buyer and seller clients, vendors, and partners, which will facilitate our listing and closing transactions and convert everyone with whom we do business to a raving fan! Our fast-paced team is one of the top producing teams in NJ and has a lot of moving parts. We need someone to help keep all those parts moving smoothly. We are a learning based, technology driven organization that rewards self-starters and innovators. We are looking for a talented Executive Assistant to support our Listing Success Team in all systems and processes. This position offers exciting growth potential based on performance.
As a Listing Success Manager, you have exceptional organizational and time management skills. You operate with a high level of professionalism and present yourself as such. You are able to juggle multiple projects efficiently all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. You have superior communication skills, in both verbal and written form. You are able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary. You take on your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
Our team is second-to-none and we take great pride in our work and achievements as a team. This position is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it. We’re excited to hear from you!
- Provide overall support to the office, as well as specialized and in depth support to the Listing Success Team.
- Answers phones and direct to appropriate party.
- Organized and maintain files and database.
- Manage calendars and schedules.
- Assist in overseeing listing files and listing marketing which including: preparing buyer’s packets, creating marketing piece (flyers, e-blasts, brochures, online marketing), managing feedback spreadsheets, and scheduling showings.
- Provide world class, concierge-level customer service to clients and agent partners by serving as the first point of contact in handling client inquiries.
- Oversee all office management duties ensuring supplies are kept up-to-date and keeping the office running smoothly.
- Supporting real estate agents with paperwork and systems.
- Assisting with any and all tasks as needed to better help the business.
- Ownership - take on responsibilities with commitment and integrity to get the job done to the high standards of the team.
- Grit - don't give up, even when things get tough; continually pushing the bar higher and reaching further.
- Experience - one year of prior real estate and/or office administration.
- Education - two years of higher education; Bachelor's degree preferred. Life long and quick learner is a must.
- Passion for systems - loves creating, implementing, and improving systems.
- Tech savvy - ability to learn new systems quickly and be the go-to person for basic technology troubleshooting. Up to date with the latest technology. Mac proficient and comfortable with PowerPoint and Pages is a plus.
- Superior organization - pays attention to the smallest details and able to juggle multiple tasks at once. This person must LOVE checklists and to-do lists.
- Perfectionism - gets things done the right way and operates with a high level of professionalism.
- Client focus - loves going above and beyond for clients and agents to provide a "WOW" experience every time.
- Team attitude - knows that your strengths are best utilized in a supportive role and value the importance of having a strong team; open and eager to learning new things.
- Flexibility - willing to get the job done no matter what; potential to work some nights/weekend on occasion.
$60,000 - $80,000
About The Sue Adler Team
One of NJ's top producing teams, The Sue Adler team is endorsed by Shark Tanks's Barbara Corcoran. Our fast-paced organization has a lot of moving parts. We are a learning based, technology driven organization that rewards self-starters and innovators.