The Estrada Team
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
$12 - $15 hourly
About The Estrada Team
Our Team is helping people buy, sell and invest in homes in Orlando and Central Florida.