This might be the right job for you if...
You are driven and operate with a high level of professionalism and present yourself as such. Providing exceptional service is of the utmost importance to you, as you enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships. You can work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary. You have a "can do" positive attitude. You are a student of the game, always striving to improve and you are open and eager to learn more.
You don’t want to be in an office all day and appreciate the opportunity to work with vendors and handling listings in various areas of San Francisco. You love talking to people both in person and on the phone. You have a can-do positive attitude. You’re driven to succeed and are willing to do whatever it takes, even outside the scope of your job, to ensure that our listings run smoothly and seamlessly.
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
About the Team:
Part of what keeps this real estate team at the top of their game is constantly striving to provide better and better service and value to our clients. They are always learning, improving and growing. To achieve this, we are looking for a Listing Coordinator who can help us juggle our various listings throughout San Francisco.
Top three values of the team
1. Do what you say you are going to do 100% of the time
2. Committed to growing
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs/week, M-F, flexibility on evenings and weekends required
Location: San Francisco, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the lead Agent with any Listing activity that comes in, interface daily with sellers
• Take care of listing procedures from start to finish as detailed in their listing checklist
• Check voicemails and emails often and respond regularly - responsiveness in imperative - you will LIVE in the lead Agent’s email and attempt to respond to 90% of what comes in on the listing side
• Help with open houses and showings as needed
For the Team:
• Plan and manage Happy Hour program
• Coordinate and oversee special projects such as marketing drip campaigns (Salesforce CRM, planning seminars etc.)
• Help at open houses; shopping for food and accessories, greeting guests
• Help with lead follow-up
• Circle dialing before open houses
• Attend all company meetings including Sales meetings and Friday meetings with the Team
After 6 months:
• Ability to take over the Transaction Coordinating role - which we will fully train you on.
• The most ideal candidate is a licensed real estate agent and who has tried their luck at real estate sales and realized it’s not for them, but sales experience is not mandatory (We will train the right person)
• Or you have 2+ years project management or coordinating experience
• Experience managing entire projects from initiation to completion
• Experience tracking multiple details and data points related to a project
• Ability to self-direct, problem solve, and focus on multiple details simultaneously
• Ability to sustain relationships with vendors and clients
• Has a growth mindset - loves to self-improve
• Sense of humor!
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com