Keller Williams Realty d/b/a Debra Butts & Associates
We have an immediate opening for a Real Estate Listing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant who will provide support to our clients and sales team.
A successful candidate will be extremely detail-oriented, technology skilled, positive and proactive. It will be important to work efficiently and without guidance while understanding and anticipating the company's needs and adhering to its policies.
You will perform administrative duties, tasks, and transactions associated with listing new properties for sale, along with customer service, marketing and client database management. Must be highly organized, possess good computer skills with Microsoft knowledge, have the ability to multi-task and work independently, exhibit a pleasant phone manner.
- Manage all aspects of our listing inventory, including upload property pictures and write picture descriptions for new listings on MLS
- Answer and respond to inbound phone calls regarding listings as well as reach out to clients
- Check and respond to emails
- Handling marketing for listings and company with an emphasis in social media
- Brand development for all printed, social media, direct marketing mail and e-mail campaigns & promotional items
- Manage & update websites.
- Write content & create designs for social media posts, listing and all other marketing material
- Assisting Owner and Team Members on a daily basis
- Experience – 2 yrs experience in administrative assistant position or college education in business management
- Social Media marketing experience
- Self-starter, take charge, get-it done mentality
- Profound experience with office management systems and procedures, as well as major office gadgets and applications
- Outstanding MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confidentiality and discretion
$11 - $15 hourly
About Keller Williams Realty d/b/a Debra Butts & Associates
We are in the Top 10 of all Real Estate in Montgomery County. We pride ourselves on our team culture and core values which promotes excellence in all areas of our business. Our leadership team has over 26 years of full-time real estate experience and business ownership. In addition to our team, we operate a property management company. We are a growth-oriented company and hiring team members who are looking for an exciting opportunity.