The Exceptional Home Team
Are you in real estate and looking for a bigger opportunity?
Looking to be a part of a real estate team that is about serving at a higher level?
The Exceptional Home Team is in search of our next Listing Coordinator that wants to grow the listing department to serve all of our listing agents and sellers in multiple markets with exceptional customer service.
- Proactively lead our homeowners through the listing and marketing process.
- Successfully be the first point of contact/resource for questions that arise throughout the listing process from agents and sellers.
- Manage listing agreements and files.
- Oversee the listing of properties on the MLS and the marketing of the listings: flyers, social media, open houses, website, etc.by our virtual assistants.
- Able to hold virtual assistants accountable.
- Detailed follow up and follow through to executed contract.
- Complete other assignments and projects as assigned to assist the team.
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all listings.
- Event coordination: create and maintain an event schedule and budget for the year.
- Research on new listing marketing pieces and processes.
- Provide a high level of customer service to sellers, agents and vendors.
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinate repairs/upgrades for properties we are listing. Schedule needed services.
- Detail oriented: You will blow clients away with your focus on details and proactive, reliable service.
- Organization and planning: You can handle a very exciting and busy work environment and not get overwhelmed when business gets very busy. You know how to prioritize.
- Efficiency: You’re able to multi-task and manage several competing projects effectively. You produce without a lot of wasted effort.
- Good communicator: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are comfortable interacting with clients on the phone and in person. Your customer service and problem solving skills are excellent. Clients rave about you.
- Technical mastery: You are tech savvy! You are proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Suite. You have social media skills and are familiar with Adobe, Canva, maybe Smartsheet or Trello, that would be a plus. You are ideally thinking why didn't I mention the newest CRM or socal media platform.
- Flexible: You are able to adapt to change and growth.
- Integrity: You demonstrate strong professionalism at all levels and always do what is right. You do what you say you’ll do.
- Team attitude: You are a positive team player and have a great attitude. You’re willing to jump in and help when needed. You ask for help when you need it.
$45,000 - $55,000 with bonus
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.