Renée White Team
The Renée White Team at Keller Williams Realty is seeking a Listing Coordinator to join our growing team. This is an opportunity to grow with one of the top real estate teams in Contra Costa County. If you have a passion for real estate and helping people, are learning-based, growth-minded, willing to face challenges head-on, and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done, we want to talk to you!
Who are we looking for?
- You don’t miss a beat and have the proven ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while understanding how both the big picture and the tiniest detail fit together.
- You thrive on following a defined system using time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- You want to be part of a team that works together for a common goal.
- You have a servant's heart and relish in delivering the best customer experience.
- You have a passion for real estate.
- Plan, coordinate, schedule, and communicate all activities from when a listing is taken to under contract. This includes coordinating inspections, staging, photography, repairs, cleanings, keys, lockboxes, signage, writing marketing descriptions, inputting listings in MLS, and any other activity necessary to prepare the home to be listed and presented in the best possible way.
- Perform walkthroughs of properties, take photos and videos for planning purposes. Ensure work and improvements are being completed as planned.
- Provide exceptional communication with clients, team members, and vendors to ensure all parties know where we are going, where we are in the process, and what’s next.
- Use project coordination skills to manage multiple listings projects with competing schedules and tasks.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Learning and service-based
- Upbeat and positive mindset
- 3 – 5 years of administrative/project coordination experience
- Experience with G-Suite Apps including Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar
- Real Estate experience
- Must have a reliable vehicle and drivers license
- Willing to obtain a CA real estate license
Full-Time, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm in Walnut Creek with the ability to work overtime as needed.
Competitive salary+bonuses + health benefits + paid time off.
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Renée White Team
The Renée White Team is passionate about serving our clients with knowledge and experience while delivering exceptional customer service. We are building an organization where we all grow together as one. The results of our commitment to our clients and the people we work with are seen in the 5-star ratings received on Google, Yelp, and Zillow. The Renée White Team is among the top teams in Contra Costa County achieving over $150 million in gross sales in 2020. In 2016, the team was named the #3 team in North America within Keller Williams Realty (the largest real estate brokerage in the world). The team has earned the #1 agent, team, or group award since 2009 at Keller Williams Realty Walnut Creek.