1st Class Real Estate
Do you want to work in a fun environment where you are a sincerely valued employee? We are looking for a listing coordinator to join our fast-growing real estate sales team! The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and the ability to “think outside the box” is also a must! If selected, you’ll receive competitive compensation and the unwavering support of incredible team members. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Post listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the office broker for file compliance
- Add agent properties into REIN ensuring REIN listing compliance
- Onboard agents as needed
- Upkeep of office
- Manage contract input in Brokermint
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
About 1st Class Real Estate
1st Class Real Estate, founded in 2012 by Rhyan Finch (Chief Executive Officer) and Rhendi Crisanti (Chief Operating Officer) started with only a handful of agents and has rapidly grown to include four corporate locations, and five franchise locations in multiple states, with over 250 agents and staff. 1st Class’s proven model has the software, systems, procedures, and SUPPORT staff in place for every process you can think of including office operation procedures, lead generation, marketing and branding, closing coordination, inside sales, agent training, and more!
1st Class centralized the support staff in their 12,000 sq. ft Resource Center located in Virginia Beach and bundled their services together with an infrastructure designed to support a new real estate entrepreneur at a very low-cost/low-risk approach making it possible for an agent to grow their own real estate business!