Anna Paduhovich Team / Keller Williams
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing to executed contract, so agents are free to help more customers
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company goals
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills and apply them to each and every transaction.
- Experience in real estate administration is preferred.
$40,000 - $50,000 + bonus commensurate with experience
About Anna Paduhovich Team / Keller Williams
Join one of the top Real Estate teams in the nation! The Anna Paduhovich Team with Keller Williams Town Center is a team of Real Estate experts dedicated to delivering unrivaled client satisfaction. We offer a unique team structure designed for personal growth and financial success in a supportive and fun work environment. We are affiliated with and tap into the training programs of the world's largest Real Estate company, Keller Williams Realty. The Anna Paduhovich Team is among the top 1% of Real Estate Agents in the nation and was ranked #10 of 9540 agents in Hampton Roads in 2020.