Homestead Realty Professionals
We are searching for a listing coordinator who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others, and share our belief that people come first. There are opportunities for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Schedule on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to clean and prepare homes for quick sale
- Follow-up with sellers to complete listing contracts and disclosures and send to office broker for file compliance
- Oversee all aspects of seller transactions from initial contact to execute purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Set up all showings for buyers, as well as public open houses and provide feedback to ensure higher customer retention rates
- Arrange all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing preparation, comparative market analysis, and online research for properties on the MLS database
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Prior real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience preferred
- Must have graduated high school or received GED
- Must be licensed in real estate or pursuing a license
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and in person
$30,000 - $50,000
About Homestead Realty Professionals
We are committed to helping our clients achieve their desired results during their real estate transaction, and always keeping their best interest in mind. We value long term relationships and continue to build on new relationships. We strive to grow our business and offer top of the line training and tools to our agents and staff. Our success is measured by the referrals and repeat business from our clients and their referrals, and the success of our agents. We are grateful for the opportunities and strive to give back and pay it forward in our communities.