Faith Wilson Realty Group
Administrative Creative, People Person
We are seeking an extraordinary Listing Coordinator to join our Listing Management Team to support our Award-Winning Real Estate Firm, located in the Vancouver Westside.
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and isn’t afraid of a challenge. Someone who enjoys being creative with writing and staging for photoshoots. Someone who has a passion for helping clients and the REALTORS® they work with. Someone who will be dedicated and reliable with an extreme attention to detail.
- Managing a listing from the moment the contract is signed until it is listed – including setting up service providers, assisting with photos/video, copy writing, uploading to MLS and websites, coordinating open houses and being in contact every step of the way with our clients
- Marketing listing including preparing ads and e-blasts
- Maintaining our client database and listing spreadsheets
- 2-3 years of administrative and customer service experience
- Ability to time manage large projects, multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, both in person, by telephone and through text and email
- Ability to work efficiently within a team and independently
- Detail oriented
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism with an understanding of confidentiality
- Computer and digitally savvy with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of Dropbox, Mailchimp, Social Media channels and Top Producer CRM a bonus
- Previous experience in real estate industry an asset
- Valid Driver’s license
- Flexible schedule
- Must like dogs (Dog-friendly environment)
Please submit a cover letter with your resume.
About Faith Wilson Realty Group
We are a full-service boutique real estate brokerage specializing in the buying, marketing and selling of homes in Vancouver and the Greater Vancouver area. We market world-wide to bring the most relevant customers to our properties. We believe that our clients deserve to make totally informed buying and selling decisions with complete peace of mind and we deliver on that belief every day. Our office culture is friendly, collaborative and inclusive!