The Nussbaum Team - Keller Williams
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, we want to hear from you!
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company goals
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Must have at least 1 - 2 years of experience in the Real Estate industry
$20 - $30 hourly
About The Nussbaum Team - Keller Williams
About The Nussbaum Team
In our Team, we believe that every client deserves the highest levels of service, integrity, and success.We connect with our clients at the highest levels and our mission is to create an unforgettable experience that leads to a lifelong relationship.
We are more than Realtors- we are planners, innovators, negotiators, volunteers, counselors, coaches, and friends. Our longevity and confidence in what we do come from the great satisfaction we get when working with sellers, buyers, and investors. Our clients come first and we will not stop until the goal is accomplished.