The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
We are currently looking to add an Administrative Sales - Listing Coordinator to a FAST GROWING Real Estate Team! As the Administrative Sales Coordinator, you will work hand in hand with the Listing Manager providing administrative support assisting with the creation of listings, heavy customer service, and processing each listing file.
Additionally, they will support the Sales Team and Office Manager with other administrative duties and tasks as needed.
- Health insurance is available
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- Credit towards mileage, personal technology usage, and more!
- Potential for bonuses and rewards programs!
- Support from every department!
- Access to all sales events
- World class training and ongoing training!
- Team building and outings
- Free snacks and coffee
- Handling of all the listing creation process and keeping all listings up to date
- Assisting in writing descriptions and making sure all photos are edited and staged properly
- Scheduling and confirming of all photo appointments
- Updating, processing, and filing of all documents in a timely manner
- Managing document timelines and making sure they are on time and up to date
- Reporting of weekly stats and paperwork progress on a weekly basis
- Providing follow-up service and answering customer and prospect questions, including responding to all calls, emails or web requests
- Ensuring all “for sale" steps are taking place
Additional Administrative Assistant duties:
- Maintain sales department calendar.
- Drafting listing agreements and communicating with management to obtain all building documents and getting relevant building policy information
- Sending out all email correspondence to the sales team
- Keep management up to date on all processes
- Participating in all team meetings and events
- Must be 18 years or older
- MUST be licensed
- Must have 3 - 5 years of listing experience
- Types 50 WPM
- Must have customer service experience
- Knowledgeable with Google applications
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM experience (Boomtown is a plus)
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player is an absolute must!
- Attention to detail
- Well organized
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Tenacious and works with a strong sense of urgency
- Proactive self-starter with an energetic outgoing personality
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be on time everyday
- Transaction Coordinator experience is a plus
About The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
The Blake Cory Home Selling Team is one of the leading and GROWING Real Estate Teams in Temecula Valley.