Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Maintain superior customer service with sellers and team members
- Develop expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends
- Show expert skills with online social media outlets via ads, posts, and driving paper clicks to our website
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- May consult with sellers to accomplish necessary repairs, improvements, and cleaning
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
- Monitor performance of social media ads daily and drive customers to our website
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- Must be licensed in real estate or willing to obtain a license
- Must have immense social media marketing experience and knowledge
- This position will require a Valid South Dakota Real Estate License, must be able to come to South Dakota to take the exam.
$17 - $24 per hour DOE
About Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
We believe that everyone deserves a place to call home. Whether our clients are buying or selling real estate, at the Christians Team, we strive to create more win-win transactions, by working harder, providing more value, delivering superior customer service, and giving back to our communities.