The Estridge Group
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing task management on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right?"
We are seeking a Listing and Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback to improve customer ratings and referrals
- Work closely with sellers to complete listing contracts which allows agents to focus on selling more homes
- Create reports to track business and all sales activity using Microsoft Excel to ensure company goals are being met
- Schedule on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to prepare homes for quick sale
- Draft all MLS listings and update as necessary to maintain customer happiness
- Prepare properties for sale
- Orchestrating contractors
- Overseeing renovations
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Experience and knowledge of MLS is extremely helpful
- Driven, motivated and desires for professional growth
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Estridge Group
The Estridge Group REALTORS®, voted 1 of the top 100 agents in the DC metro area for 2015 and 2016, is a team of highly specialized professionals who can provide buyers and sellers with personal service and an expert understanding of the real estate in the Bethesda-Chevy Chase, MD and Washington, D.C. areas. Instead of just having one expert in our customers' corner as with other real estate teams, we give access to seven group members, each with his or her own skills and experiences to help our customers get through the process of buying and selling as smoothly and as quickly as possible.