House Match - Keller Williams
Real Estate Listing/Marketing Manager
Are you a creative, go-getter with a can-do, will-do attitude? Do you hate to lose more than you love to win? Do you like to work hard and be rewarded for the fruits of your labor? Do you have a high sense of urgency and always strive to do the right thing? Do you thrive in chaos and love helping people? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings. You will also be responsible for making sure each home is show-ready and looks incredible online. In addition, you’ll coordinate vendors and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Manage the listing process from start to finish
- Oversee and guide the marketing of our listings
- Prepare listings to go live in the MLS
- Market listings to attract buyers
- Collect feedback from buyers for all showings
- Coordinate vendors, staging, repairs, photography, etc.
- Meet Sellers to preview home and provide suggestions for marketing - car required to be accessible and at the office at all times
- Oversee and own all active listings
- Oversee and execute open house process
- Oversee and execute client events
Must have proficiency in working with:
- Humans :)
- Social media
- Project management software
- Active Florida real estate license (or willing to obtain one)
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About House Match - Keller Williams
- House Match was recently ranked one of the Top 1000 Teams in America for the 2nd year in a row!
- With 16 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. We want you to grow not only professionally, but personally.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.