The Neal & Neal Team at Keller Williams Realty
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized, and structured listing coordinator to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll work alongside our Listing Partners and Seller clients to facilitate the pre-listing process, compile information, and complete MLS entry. You’ll also arrange vendors, photography, staging, etc. to prepare homes to sell. The Transaction Team will handle the contract to close process once the home is in escrow. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a cheerful attitude. You must be confident talking on the phone in a client facing position and adaptable to servicing several different high volume Agents. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and supporting a seamless sales process, start your application today! Flexibility to work in our San Antonio office or remotely.
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Follow-up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required documentation
- Build great rapport and maintain a positive relationship with all clients
- The primary point of contact for vendors and contractors who may need access to home
- Schedule photography and make arrangements for all the marketing materials needed for a home to go live, including sending details to our Social Media Manager for posts
- Manage the listing of properties, including but not limited to client intake, an entry in the MLS, starting and updating listing documents at the direction of the Listing Agents
- Successfully place a house on the market and then facilitate the file to under contract status
- Transition the listing from active status to the Closing Coordinator
- Manage and respond to a high volume of emails and phone calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Ability to perform well under high-pressure deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Superior computer skills with expert knowledge of G-Suite, Dotloop, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple moving parts and situations simultaneously
- Passionate for providing amazing client care and effective communication
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
$40,000+ base plus bonus
About The Neal & Neal Team at Keller Williams Realty
Our organization is the top-performing real estate company with Keller Williams Realty in San Antonio. We are driven by the huge mission of impacting others through real estate. To us, it's all about building careers worth having, life’s worth living, and legacy’s worth leaving. NNT has continued to be awarded distinguishing titles and designations, such as Inc. 5000 Fast-Growing Companies, #1 KW San Antonio Team, Top 50 Realtors, and has been a Top 5 Real Estate Team by San Antonio Business Journal since 2017. In 2021, we are on track to close over $150M in sales volume to help 500+ families with their real estate needs.
What Does The Outlook for Growth Look Like?
Our company is creating a world big enough to support your continued development. Whether that means becoming a top-producing Realtor, evolving into higher positions within the company, or working into the pinnacle of leadership, the future option is there for those who earn it!