CityScape Metro Group
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
Qualified applicants MUST HAVE PRIOR REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE. People who have experience working in real estate, please apply.
This job is a remote position, but the candidate MUST live in the USA.
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
$35,000 - $55,000
About CityScape Metro Group
Our company is ranked in the top 1% of real estate sales in the world. We are one of the fastest-growing real estate organizations in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.