1859 Real Estate, LLC
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- With the approval of the clients, and using Microsoft Publisher and other common computer programs, generate a variety of marketing materials (flyers, signage, etc.) from prepared templates
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$55,000 + Bonuses
About 1859 Real Estate, LLC
1859 Real Estate is a thriving, stable, secure real estate business in Portland. We're referral based, providing exceptional follow-through, and delivering superior results. If we do not take care of our clients, they will not trust us with their friends and family-the highest honor and compliment we can receive. Taking care of the client first is our number priority in all activities!