RE/MAX @ HOME
The ideal candidate will possess a background in real estate and marketing. The best fit for this team should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in fast passed real estate office environment.
This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team. Additionally, they will enjoy creating connections and building relationships with clients, and they will be very people-oriented.
This person’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the team in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Being the point person for sellers and providing regular communication regarding progress of the listing and feedback from showings.
- Preparing the home to go on to the market: scheduling the photography, staging, and connecting vendors to homeowners when repairs are needed on the home, organizing delivering lockbox and signs, and coordinating open houses.
- Creating marketing material for listings (website, flyers, brochures, etc.)
- Entering and updating all listings into the MLS.
- Communicating status and updates of all listings with the Director of Operations.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Utilizing all systems such as MLS, LoopNet, Craigslist, Zillow, PCdocs, team website, Zip Forms, DocuSign
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen and ongoing training.
- Manage client care and gifting and client appreciation events.
- Manage direct mailing/letter process.
- Prepare pre-listing packets and listing contracts.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Write descriptions for the Listings utilizing the photography.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy - up to date with latest technology; proficient in Microsoft Office and the Google Suite; quick to learn new systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Creative with a keen eye for design
- Ability to write and creative advertising, brochures, flyers, and emails.
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Discretion and confidentiality
$48,000 to $52,000 Annually + Commission
About RE/MAX @ HOME
RE/MAX At HOME
A top ranking Real Estate Team in Philadelphia and are made up of big thinkers and leaders in the real estate industry.