Berkshire Hathaway Fox & Roach Realtors
We’re looking for a proactive, highly organized listing coordinator to play a key role in our growing team.
The candidate will support the Team Leader to coordinate and complete all tasks to list and market a property for sale or for rent.
You would be best suited if you enjoy multi-tasking, love checklists, and are computer savvy. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Prepare, review and process listing contracts and marketing materials.
- Draft property listing descriptions and enter listing details on the Multiple Listing Service and office databases.
- Process offers and rental applications.
- Prepare emails and communications with clients, agents, building property managers and vendors.
- Schedule a variety of tasks with vendors including photographers, stagers and contractors.
- Update Listing Tracker on a weekly basis and maintain the accuracy of databases and office filing systems.
- Coordinate showings, schedule open houses and obtain feedback.
- Handle and direct incoming phone calls.
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- You love checklists and systems, excel at following up, and have a strong desire to stay one step ahead. For you “early” is considered “on time”.
- Planning multiple tasks comes easy to you. You are careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks and able to work independently.
- Real estate administrative experience a must. You are experienced in BrightMLS, Zipforms, DocuSign, DTR, Google Apps for Work (G Suite), and Microsoft Office.
- You can quickly learn new applications (i.e., Airtable, Showingtime, Syncplicity, Canva)
- You have polished written and verbal skills. A strong command of proper grammar and spelling is a must.
- Experience in writing copy and listing descriptions is a plus.
- You are confident in your approach, pleasant with others, and calm under pressure.
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Berkshire Hathaway Fox & Roach Realtors
We are recognized as one of Philadelphia’s top-selling real estate organizations and the undisputed #1 market leader!
With a passion for real estate and a love for city life, we specialize in all areas of Center City, Philadelphia real estate, including; luxury condominiums, townhomes, and rental apartments. We are based in Center City, Philadelphia, PA.
Our staff effortlessly guides customers through the complexities of buying or selling and protecting their best interests. Our command and customer care within the Philadelphia real estate market have earned us a stellar reputation for delivering the very best results!