Michelle Humes Group
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
$13 - $15 hourly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.