The Asa Team - Keller Williams
Due to rapid growth, we have a unique opportunity for a talented Listing - Closing Coordinator. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinate repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed to facilitate home sales
- Oversee and assist homeowners with the completion of listing contracts so agents are free to help more customers
- Draft all MLS listings and update as necessary to maintain customer happiness
- Use Microsoft Excel to create business tracking and sales activity reports to share goal progress with the team
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings to facilitate more sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages is helpful
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Have strong rapport with those you interact with
- Punctual and consistently on-time
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
$50,000 - $60,000 1st year
About The Asa Team - Keller Williams
The Asa Team is a fast paced, constantly growing, top real estate team in Central Florida. The Asa Team works relentlessly to guarantee our clients the highest level of premier service. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
We set ourselves apart through our processes and systems to ensure our clients stand out above the rest. In an ever changing market our team stays ahead of the curve to put our clients in the best light and gain an edge over the competition. It is our desire that our clients receive a first class experience with trusted experts throughout the home buying and selling process.