The Huffaker Group
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Listing Coordinator to provide superior coordination and communication utilizing superior customer service, computer skills, and professionalism. They should possess exceptional problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks efficiently by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, and peers during the process of a real estate listing and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in launching a listing
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Create a house file for all transactions
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check-in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the listing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from the agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Willingness to provide a 5-star customer experience
- Continue to maintain the reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$36,000 plus incentives
About The Huffaker Group
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Market Center features a friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.