Expert Real Estate Advisors
Expert Real Estate Advisors is looking for a true A PLAYER to step in the role of Listing Coordinator. This person should be able to effectively assist our valued home sellers from prelisting to contract to close. We’re looking for a proactive, highly organized listing coordinator to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research, assist homeowners with coordinating staging and photography. You'll enter the listing in the MLS and manage the listing all the way through the contract to close process. You’ll also organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
Are you a go-getter?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick days, Paid quarterly days
- Paid Holidays
- Company Events
- Aflac (optional)
- The incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
What you are great at:
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist the agent team with completing any necessary addenda or paperwork for repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Accurately post new listings in MLS
- Date entry into the MLS, spreadsheet and document tracking for all listings and ensuring all client data is stored into system and kept current
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by compiling completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing through to closing.
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Coordinate seller walkthroughs, staging consultations, professional photography, repair suggestions, sign, and supra installs, and removals
What you have already accomplished (Requirements):
- Fast-paced, highly organized, and goal-oriented you have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of a Team Player.
- You follow up on your tasks and emails quickly, you can't stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- Must represent and promote our core values.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred.
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client.
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Google suite and Adobe PDF Editor.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Expert Real Estate Advisors
Expert Real Estate Advisors is a leading realty brokerage with offices in both Mount Dora, FL and Clermont, FL. With 25 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high-minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.