Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
Execute the entire pre-listing process from start to finish:
- Schedule all vendor appointments associated with the preparation of listing (contractors, landscapers, cleaners, inspectors, stagers & photographers).
- Schedule and attend contractor walkthroughs.
- Schedule and attend pre-listing vendor walkthroughs whenever necessary.
- Follow-up with vendors for quotes to send to clients in a timely manner.
- Install contractor lockboxes on property.
- Hang ‘For Sale’ sign on the property.
- Help ensure that listing compliance timeframes are abided by.
- Provide part and full-service support and central point of contact for clients and agents during the listing process.
- Input all listing information into MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Input all listing information into the property website.
- Work directly with the marketing team to ensure new/active/coming soon listings are being marketed across all company's social platforms.
- Work directly with the in-house photography team for property photographs and videography.
- Effectively communicate with internal partners regarding listing needs.
- Effectively provide updates to clients on a daily/weekly basis during the entire pre-listing process so clients feel informed throughout the entire process.
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that includes all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals.
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send them to the real estate broker for file compliance.
- Work with transaction coordinators to be sure seller disclosures are completed and ready when the home is listed on market.
- Ensure listings are updated on the MLS and other marketing platforms (property website, weekly newsletter email, social platforms) when changes are being made.
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales.
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing to executed contract, so agents are free to help more customers.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from clients and agents and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Proactively ask for reviews or feedback from clients after every milestone.
- Own the role.
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred.
- Prior experience in project management-based role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and has project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Able to work with ambiguity, problem solver, and highly resourceful.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Continuous desire to improve existing processes.
- High integrity and accountability of oneself, of the role and responsibilities.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and problem-solve with minimal supervision.
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel.
- Familiar with DocuSign, CRM Systems, Google Suite, Project Management Tools/Platforms
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience.
- Passionate about working together as a team and building great team culture all around.
- Flexible with working on weekends when necessary.
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one.
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We Help Families Build Wealth Through Real Estate.
We enable our agents, staff, and partners to do what they want when they want, with whom they want for however long they want. Everyone will earn the freedoms they describe that they want.
- Always do the right thing
- Always give the best you can
- Always show others you care
- Always embrace hard work
- Always come from contribution
- Always come from curiosity
- Always come with solutions
- Always has high integrity
- Always be a team player