Century 21 Masters
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company goals
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
$15 - $25 hourly
About Century 21 Masters
Century 21 Masters, has been in business for over 30 years. It has over 200 agents, with 9 offices in Southern California. Masters is led by Neil Schwartz, a 45-year veteran in the industry (and US Coast Guard Veteran) who is a nationally renowned recruiter and real estate coach. Masters takes pride in having some of the highest producing listing agents in the country
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.