The McGuire Team of RE/MAX
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company goals
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Prepare all listing information including pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements and any other required paperwork that is needed
- Prepare a detailed itinerary to guide clients on the important "next steps" during the listing process
- Coordinating staging dates, booking photography, and lining up vendors
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Easily navigates basic computer programs (Microsoft Office, Zoom, etc.)
- Experience in a Real Estate Office (knowledge of MLS, Zipform, Docusign, etc.)
- Management Experience
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About The McGuire Team of RE/MAX
We are the #21 RE/MAX team in the United States, and #56 in the world! We have the prestigious RE/MAX Luminary of Distinction status (only 38 Realtors in the history of RE/MAX have achieved this) +RE/MAX Circle of Legends Awards. We produce first-class marketing materials, provide 5-star concierge service to our clients, and operate as support staff to our Sales Partners. We provide extensive pre-listing + escrow support and have a fun and supportive environment.
Lori has over 35 years of Real Estate experience she shares with the team. The McGuire Team has over 170 "5 Star Reviews" (please take a look). We offer complimentary staging of our listings (includes a professional stager and furniture inventory) and have a respected highly reputable team.