Jim Griffin Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, we want to hear from you!
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
$13 - $16 hourly
About Jim Griffin Real Estate Group
The Jim Griffin Real Estate Group is a Top Producing Team based in Johnson City, TN. We're looking for agents who want to grow their income and build a career. Come Grow with us!