Griffin Home Group
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
$13 - $16 hourly
About Griffin Home Group
The Griffin Home Group is a Top Producing Team based in Johnson City, TN. We're looking for agents who want to grow their income and build a career. Come Grow with us!