Griffin Home Group
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results.
This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others.
If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
$13 - $16 hourly
About Griffin Home Group
The Griffin Home Group is a Top Producing Team based in Johnson City, TN. We're looking for agents who want to grow their income and build a career. Come Grow with us!