The Ferrara Team at Keller Williams
Do you have a real estate license and love the real estate business, but don’t necessarily want to prospect and you don't enjoy the peaks and valleys of sales commission revenue? Do you enjoy building relationships with people and helping them to achieve their goals?
Then we here at The Ferrara Team want to speak to you. We are seeking a Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinator to join a top-producing real estate team in the area.
You will be assisting top-producing agents to be higher producers by performing various functions of their business for them, so that they can have more time to produce at higher levels. Functions include: closing coordinating; listing transaction management and agent marketing services.
- Oversee and assist homeowners with the completion of listing contracts
- Manage logs for showings and all files for listings
- Create reports to track business and all sales activity
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Create detailed written information to be included in marketing materials
- Post and maintain all listings in MLS
- Keep homeowners up to date about their showings and any feedback that is received
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Give clients and prospects excellent follow up service
- Aid team in building and keeping up with database
- Exceed the expectations of the agent in the various functions mentioned above
- Keep agents, clients and service providers fully informed with progress and potential issues from contract to closing
- Take pride in making your agents “shine” in the eye of their clients
- Seek ways to make yourself invaluable to your agents
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, overachiever who:
- Wants to do work that matters
- Has a passion for helping people become the best version of themselves
- Takes pride and ownership in their own quality of work and will grow the volume of business based on that quality
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
- Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
- Experience and knowledge of MLS is extremely helpful
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages is required
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Is an active and focused listener
About The Ferrara Team at Keller Williams
Keller Williams is the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 1,000 offices and 180,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2015, Keller Williams began its evolution into a technology company, now building the real estate platform that agents' buyers and sellers prefer.
Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability. At the core of Keller Williams Realty is a conviction that who you are in business with matters. We believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways.