Chris Timmons Team
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
35000 - 45000 yearly
About Chris Timmons Team
Join the Chris Timmons Group, a fast-growing group of amazing real estate professionals who believe in having FUN, and making memorable experiences for their clients.