Patty Herrera Home Team
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today! Must have an NC Real Estate license or waiting to take the state exam!
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Go to listing appointment
- Assist in getting listing contracts signed correctly
- Do open houses
- Utilize our proven techniques to obtain listings for the team
- Help with team admin and be a team player on anything the team leader needs help with
- Must be flexible with schedule
- PT and FT positions available
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Must be a real team player and looking for a long term opportunity
- Must be a quick learner with great computer skills
- Must have a valid drivers license
$12 - $15 hourly
About Patty Herrera Home Team
We are a busy local company looking for the best of the best.
We have a family atmosphere and thrive on positivity within the work environment, we will be looking for the same qualities in those that we hire.
Must be a team player and highly motivated.
Only serious inquires please!