Waldner Winters Team of Keller Williams
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Real estate license preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
$36,000 - $46,500+ yearly
About Waldner Winters Team of Keller Williams
The Waldner Winters Team of Keller Williams is in the business of developing people, cleverly disguised as a Real Estate Team.
The Waldner Winters Team has built our client's success on our experience in the market, excellent customer service, and our level of attention to detail. Because of our unique process, we are able to sell homes faster than the average agent, resulting in our clients making more on their property. Most importantly, we want to see your dreams fulfilled, and with the Waldner Winters Team, they will be.