Coldwell Banker Real Estate / Pick Pina Team
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll need to operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. Our team is second-to-none and we take great pride in our work and achievements.
Our team is highly recognized, respected and recommended and we are looking for a team player to exemplify our reputation. This position is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of our organization while advancing along with it. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, we want to hear from you!
- Create and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell quickly and customers are satisfied
- Provide vendors and contractors access to homes needing repair or cleaning so properties are prepared to sell
- Coordinate all showings for buyers, and public open houses to get feedback regarding showings to facilitate more sales
- Oversee all aspects of seller transactions from initial contact to execute purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other necessary documentation and send to office broker for file compliance
- Arrange all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing preparation, comparative market analysis, and online research for properties on the MLS database
- Generate reports to track business and all sales activity in the client database, ensuring company goals are being met
- Prepare customized marketing material for listings with attention to detail
- Experience with social media to promote listings via Facebook and Instagram
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is valued
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Currently has a real estate license or willing to pursue a license
- Possess professionalism in communicating with clients
$45,000+ (includes base plus commission potential)
About Coldwell Banker Real Estate / Pick Pina Team
Pina Nazario, team leader, has been a licensed Realtor for over 21 years. Pina and her Team have been #1 for most closed home sales in the Clifton market area for 10 consecutive years. She has a transaction coordinator and four buyer's agents. The Pick "PINA" Team is highly recognized, respected and recommended. "We hold strong values in working with our clients. We strive to provide excellent service to our clients, encourage positive energy and have fun doing what we love."