Serene Realty, Inc.
We’re looking for a proactive, highly organized listing coordinator to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
About Serene Realty, Inc.
Serene Realty, Inc. is located in the heart of Hyde Park. This boutique brokerage specializes in residential and commercial sales in the Chicagoland area.