American Fast Home Buyers
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate investing team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
$30,000 - $36,000 yearly
About American Fast Home Buyers
We are a local full-service real estate investor with several models of buying/selling houses. We strive to help homeowners find the best solution for their needs. We have a rental portfolio as well as a Rent to Own division. We are looking to grow our team, even during this trying time. If you are ready for a new adventure where you can learn about the real estate market while helping people sell their home, then you may be the fit for us!