Will Stein, Realtor
NOT Sales You will not be expected to be at listing appointments, prospect, cold call, etc.
Successful real estate team requires assistance with listings. The successful candidate has a consistent track record of excelling and growing, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive, and they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed. They love to see the light bulb go off in a sellers' eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there!
Does this strike a chord with you? If so, we should talk today!
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$40,000 - $60,000
About Will Stein, Realtor
Located in Bowie, we are one of the fastest growing and most highly reputable real estate companies in the area.