The Swift Team
We are looking for a top-notch Listing Coordinator / Event Planner to join our growing real estate team. The Listing Coordinator is responsible for getting our clients' homes in tip top shape and ready for sale. This position requires a well-organized, service-directed individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Are you great at customer service and have a strive to please attitude?
Are you a VERY detailed and organized person by nature?
Are you technologically capable and know how to work with MicroSoft Office Suite Programs as well as Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms)?
Are you able to quickly identify with your customers' wants and needs by asking the right probing questions?
Do you thrive under pressure/timelines and have the ability to adapt and change direction quickly?
Are you great at putting together project timelines and making sure projects are completed on time?
Then you may just be the perfect person to grow with our team.
Some Job Duties Include:
- Go to the initial meeting at the property with the Listing Specialist and Designer/Stager to take pictures and write down notes
- Work directly with the Listing Specialist and the seller to prepare an estimated timeline calendar with the dates for everything that needs to be done to prepare the home for sale
- Prepare new listing file in Google Docs and notify the Transaction Coordinator (TC) of the new file so she can open up a pre-escrow and start her processes
- Assist homeowners with disclosure paperwork provided from the TC. Make sure it is completed correctly and returned to the TC in a timely manner
- Schedule and meet with vendors (stagers, photographers, inspectors, painters, repairs, etc.) at the home with the sellers
- Confirm all appointments with the sellers and vendors
- Send any inspection reports and/or bids for work to the sellers for their review
- Schedule repair work with vendors
- Consistently communicate with the sellers throughout the process of getting the home ready for sale
- Add all appointments to the listing process calendar and ensure that everyone on the team is aware of the progress moving toward the on market date
- Order post up for the “For Sale” sign and “Coming Soon” rider and place the “For Sale” sign and “Coming Soon” rider once the post is up
- Take "Coming Soon" picture of Front of the House
- Add "Coming Soon" pictures and advertisements to all of our online sites: Zillow, Trulia, KW, MichaelSwift.com, Craigslist, FindHomes, etc.
- Start partial save to the MLS for upper management to review before submitting
- Add open house and brokers tour dates to the MLS and all online sources
- Design flyer for the home with professional pictures and create marketing verbiage
- Check the listing checklist daily to make sure that we are on schedule with the property preparation and marketing plan and check off completed tasks so the rest of the team will be up to date
- Prepare for Brokers Tour by assisting agents with any marketing material they may need
- The day of the Brokers Tour, put up Open House signs around the neighborhood to direct traffic to the house
- Host Brokers Tours with our lender partners
- Communicate with homeowners on how to be ready for the Open House and provide with any vendors they may need (house cleaners, window cleaners, gardeners, etc.)
- Update calendar with any notes or reminders for each property
- 2+ years of experience in project management and/or event coordinating
- Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
- Exceptional communication/writing/editing skills
- Feature writing is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Exceptional and quick computer skills with Microsoft Office, and Google Drive. Social Media Skills are a BIG plus!
- Driver’s license with a clean driving record, reliable car for daily use
- Professional business attire
- CA Real Estate License required within six months of hire for supporting duties
- A high level of competency, capability, commitment and a teachable attitude is expected
- References required
- This is a part time position with a flexible schedule
$20.00/hr + Bonus
About The Swift Team
We are an experienced and growing team of real estate professionals helping our clients with the sale or purchase of their largest asset.
Our mission is to help our clients create a better life through real estate. Helping our clients to make a great investment, getting their kids into the right schools and giving them the sanctuary to come home to at the end of a long day is priceless. The perfect home becomes a new space for relationships, opportunities and possibilities to unfold for our clients and their family as they live and grow together. Knowing that we get to help create that for our clients is what gets us out of bed and excited to come to work every day. We LOVE what we do.