Moontower Transaction Solutions, LLC
** Please pay specific attention to the instructions below on how to apply. Applications that do not follow the instructions will NOT be opened **
Who are we looking for?
A highly self-reliant, goal-oriented, full-time administrative professional that’s interested in a long-term career in real estate as an Independent Contractor. We want someone that can help take our team to the next level!
What's in it for you?
- Work from Home
- Be Your Own Boss (this is an Independent Contractor position)
- No Selling Required! We have an internal sales and marketing department that consistently funnels new clients to our team members to work with
- We don’t over hire! Our goal is to keep your pipeline full with steady work from our clients so you can maximize your earning potential
- Ability to set your own hours
- Working on a team where everyone has each other's backs and supports you 110%
- Opportunities for additional compensation for helping us grow the company
- Working for a growing company with learning and career opportunities for you
- Highly competitive commission structure with Direct Deposit every 2 weeks
- Working with a company where YOU can truly make a difference
Sounds pretty good, right?
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
The Listing Coordinator is an individual who is willing and able to provide “referral worthy” customer service while efficiently and effectively managing the entire real estate listing-to-contract process with very little oversight, and at little or no hassle to clients and third parties.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. They require not only an administrative mind, but also a sales orientation. They are resourceful and deeply committed to using multiple systems to complete their tasks the right way with a high degree of quality (not letting anything slip through the cracks), impeccable attention to detail, and always providing amazingly consistent communication and follow-up. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability. They demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, being adaptable to change, always seeking to learn more, and is solutions oriented.
This person should have training and/or prior experience in real estate, including communication through email and over the phone. Preferably, this person will have experience with contact management software, IDX and MLS software, and general business software. The Listing Coordinator is deeply committed to supporting our agent-clients in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills while developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for analyzing and upgrading systems to be completed to exacting standards with maximum efficiency.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate with our Listing Agent-clients and Sellers to ensure all required paperwork and tasks are completed for the property to be listed
- Listing preparation of all documents, comparative market analysis, and presentation books
- Oversee listing administration, and maintain an accurate and compliant file from listing through closing
- Assist our Listing Agent-clients and their Sellers in coordinating the photography, staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property
- Placement of real estate signs, lockboxes and accounting of inventory
- Enter new listings into the Multiple Listing Service
- Communicate regularly with Sellers to include progress reports, send them reminders on tasks they need to complete, provide feedback from showings, and let them know what to expect in each step of the listing-to-contract process
- Keep detailed notes and records in Salesforce for all completed tasks and correspondence for each listing
- Keep our Listing Agent-clients informed on a daily or weekly basis throughout the listing process regarding any Seller problems or issues that need to be handled, all important dates and deadlines, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, showing feedback, vendor appointments at the property, etc.
- Be the first point of contact/resource for our Listing Agent-client and their Sellers regarding any and all questions that arise throughout the listing-to-contract process
- Understand real estate contracts at a high level in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates when an offer contract is received
- Establish relationships and share relevant information with all third parties, including but not limited to photographers, stagers, inspectors, appraisers, attorneys, title company representatives, and other agents in order to ensure a smooth listing-to-contract process
- Monthly verification of updated comparative market analysis and price reductions for each active listing
- Communicate with the Transaction Coordinator on all sales contracts once the listing is “under contract”
- Maintain contact database system and back office support
- Ensure all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Place calls to past clients to maintain / build relationships
- Contract post-closing responsibilities, such as removal of signage and lock boxes, updating contact database with Sellers' new address and contact info, etc.
- Supplemental support to team management
- Occasionally attend networking and training events to lead generate for high producing real estate agents in order to convert them into new clients
- Oversight over Virtual Administrative Assistant(s)
- Opportunity to start your own team within the company and get paid off of their production
- Must have an active Texas real estate salesperson or broker license that's in good standing with the Texas Real Estate Commission and your local board -OR- an inactive real estate license that you can get reactivated within 3 months of joining the team
- Must be located in Texas, or willing to re-locate to Texas, preferably within 25 miles of Austin, TX
- Minimum experience of working on at least 50 closed real estate transactions within the last 2 years, either as a Listing Coordinator, Transaction Coordinator, Real Estate Agent, Escrow Officer, Escrow Assistant, Loan Officer, or Loan Processor
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (But not required unless you have at least 2+ years of experience either as a Listing Coordinator, Transaction Coordinator, Real Estate Agent, Escrow Officer, Escrow Assistant, Loan Officer, or Loan Processor, and have worked on at least 50 closed real estate transactions during that time)
- Excellent attention to detail is a must!
- Must be highly computer and technology literate - especially with both Mac and PC platforms, the Microsoft Office suite of products, Salesforce (or other comparable types of CRM systems), and Google Apps for Business
- Must have a reliable computer with at least 250 Gb of hard drive space, a fast processor, ability to create and view Adobe PDF’s, and the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have a reliable smart phone with a sizable data plan
If you'd like to apply, follow these instructions VERY closely:
1) When creating your Cover Letter, tell us why we should hire you - let your personality shine! Tell us something unique about you, or about your experience in the industry or as an assistant. Somehow convince us that we would be fools not to give you the opportunity for this role. NO GENERIC COVER LETTERS PLEASE!!!
2) In the body of your Cover Letter, please properly use the word “prospicience” somewhere in it.
$30,000 - $45,000 commission per year
About Moontower Transaction Solutions, LLC
Who are we?
Moontower Transaction Solutions, LLC is a leader in providing “referral worthy” outsourced real estate administrative services to top producing real estate agents all over Texas.
Our mission as a team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with, and to allow their real estate agents (our clients) to leverage their time so they can enhance their lives, focus more on growing their businesses, and make more money.
Each member of the Moontower Transaction Solutions team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the real estate closing process to help each agent-client achieve an outstanding result and get more repeat and referral business.