Southwick Realty Group
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Possesses a real estate license or working on having one
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
$100,000 Potential Annual Income
About Southwick Realty Group
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. We can take care of everything you need, from start to close.