Forward-thinking, progressive Real Estate Company is looking to bring on another extraordinary team member! We have an immediate opening for a Listing Concierge - Assistant (approximately 15-25 hours a week, flexible hours) to join our fast-paced, world-class real estate team.
If you are an Event Coordinator at heart, then this is the job for you. Working closely with our team, you will interact with clients, agents, vendors and administrative staff over the full course of real estate transactions. Your friendly demeanor is as crucial as your task-oriented organizational skill, as each client is different but all are going through the potentially stressful process of buying or selling a home. You’ll help to minimize that stress by keeping the process on-track and maintaining communication between all parties.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you then we want to talk with you!
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Help prepare listings for putting on the market, including but not limited to scheduling contractors, coordinating repair work, and meeting vendors at properties
- Interact with clients in a professional, responsible, reliable, and friendly manner, at all times
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title companies, lenders, etc.
- Prepare listing and buyer presentations
- Deliver signs, flyers, and other miscellaneous items to the property
- Open and prepare listings for showings, inspections, and walk-throughs
- Plan and coordinate open houses, broker tours/launch parties, and other events
- Assist with Open House preparations
- Work as a team with other team members and agents
- Follow checklists
- Answer phones, limited and as needed
- Schedule property showings
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extremely organized
- Strong project management skills
- Residential real estate experience preferred
- Technologically savvy and able to quickly learn new programs
- MLS experience helpful
- Independent and able to self-prioritize responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to clients
- No license required
- Must know Google products
About Ollin Reach
Buying or selling a home is among the largest transactions of anyone’s life, and you will play an essential role in making our clients’ dreams a reality. As a top real estate team our diverse clientele works for a vast variety of industries; yet each of them simply wants a lucrative sale without the headaches.