Ollin Reach Inc
Our forward-thinking real estate company is looking to bring on another extraordinary team member! We have an immediate opening for a Listing Concierge/Assistant (approximately 20-25 flexible hours) to join our fast-paced, world-class real estate team in Encinitas.
If you are an Event Coordinator at heart, then this is the job for you. Working closely with our team, you will interact with clients, agents, vendors and administrative staff over the full course of real estate transactions. Your friendly demeanor is as crucial as your task-oriented organizational skill, as each client is different but all are going through the potentially stressful process of buying or selling a home. You’ll help to minimize that stress by keeping the process on track and maintaining communication between all parties. The majority of this job will involve flexible hours in the field and/or working from home as needed.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you then we want to talk with you!
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Help prepare listings for putting on the market, including but not limited to scheduling contractors, coordinating repair work, and meeting vendors at properties
- Interact with clients in a professional, responsible, reliable, and friendly manner, at all times
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title companies, lenders, etc.
- Prepare listing and buyer presentations
- Deliver signs, flyers, and other miscellaneous items to the property
- Open and prepare listings for showings, inspections, and walk-throughs
- Plan and coordinate open houses, broker tours/launch parties, and other events
- Assist with Open House preparations
- Work as a team with other team members and agents
- Follow checklists
- Answer phones, limited and as needed
- Schedule property showings
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Background in real estate is preferred for this position
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extremely organized
- Strong project management skills
- Residential real estate experience preferred
- Technologically savvy and able to quickly learn new programs
- Independent and able to self-prioritize responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to clients
- Reliable transportation
$20 - $25 hourly
About Ollin Reach Inc
For the past decade working side by side, Mark and Pete Caspersen have crafted their team approach to an unparalleled balance of veteran insight and calculated action. With complimentary styles and personalities, they have found success in every ebb and flow of the market, their diverse backgrounds each providing a unique context to meet your goals. As fathers and husbands themselves, the Caspersen's share an uncommon understanding of their clients’ hopes, dreams, and concerns. From your first meeting to the close of your sale and beyond, no problem is too small and no challenge too large. Mark and Pete’s passion for making a lasting difference in the lives of their clients is plain as day. They are eager to share their expertise, just as they share your values: family, friends, and a life worthy of celebration.