Zachary Coletti Team
We’re looking for a proactive, highly organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Zachary Coletti Team
Join our fast-growing team of real estate professionals in Vero Beach, FL. Our team is committed to providing amazing world-class service and succeeding together. Come join our family.