Rupesh Patel Team
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, we want to hear from you!
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing to executed contract, so agents are free to help more customers
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
$14 - $17 hourly
About Rupesh Patel Team
Rupesh Patel Group is a Top Selling Team in the Upstate SC real estate market. Come grow with us and join the fastest growing real estate company in North America.