Our Team's next Real Estate Listing Coordinator will provide high-level support for the team leaders as well as be in charge of successful coordination of the team's daily operations. This candidate should be able to exercise independent judgment in the resolution of various administrative problems; they will be a resourceful and solution-based individual. They are a self-starter and are able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with little or no supervision.
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
About Team Edelstein
Team Edelstein is based out of Coldwell Banker Realty's office in St. Paul. We are constantly striving to grow our client base and team through exceptional customer care, our learning-based mentality, and continuous goal setting. Watch our introductory video to learn more about us and why we love what we do: https://www.teamedelstein.com/about-us/.