Elite Realty Partners
We are searching for a Listing Coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Handle Broker personal affairs
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Elite Realty Partners
Elite Realty Partners is a fast-growing and dynamic group of real estate professionals serving the South Florida real estate market. Come join our team.