Elite Realty Partners
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
About Elite Realty Partners
Elite Realty Partners is a fast growing and dynamic group of real estate professionals serving the South Florida real estate market. Come join our team.