RE/MAX One Hundred
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll need to operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. Our team is second-to-none and we take great pride in our work and achievements. This position is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, we want to hear from you!
- Follow-up with sellers to complete listing contracts and disclosures and send to office broker for file compliance
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinate cleanings and repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Manage listings for sellers from initial contact to the executed purchase agreement, which allows agents to focus on selling more homes
- Coordinate all showings for buyers, and public open houses to get feedback regarding showings to facilitate more sales
- Post and maintain all listings in MLS to sell homes fast and satisfy customers
The Showing Assistant will
- work solely with buyers and leads who have a buyer agency agreement with the team, are leads generated by the team, and/or by the team lead
- show homes to buyer clients
- identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent
- work with buyers until the point of writing a contract
- have reliable transportation with liability insurance coverage
- Recently licensed in real estate or currently pursuing a real estate license
- Experience in the following is preferred: real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
$15 - $20 hourly
About RE/MAX One Hundred
At RE/MAX One Hundred, we're One Hundred percent committed to helping people achieve their goals. We are agent-focused. Our main goal is ensuring our team (Team Fairfax) is properly trained in order to offer clients high-quality service. We work together as more than a team, but a family.
We are dedicated to making our client's real estate experiences memorable and enjoyable. Our agents live, work and serve in our local communities and will have the experience to get the job done in today’s market.
In addition to exceptional marketing strategies, we offer the latest technology to make the process of finding our clients a home easier than ever. You will gain access to cutting-edge map search technology, our state-of-the-art mobile app, current market stats, and more.
We are here to meet buyer, seller, and investor needs and look forward to serving you!