We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Maintain monthly client billing to ensure the Team is reimbursed for any vendor's costs paid on sellers' behalf.
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
$15 - $20 hourly
About RE/MAX Professionals
We are a leading Douglas County RE/MAX team with offices in Castle Rock, DTC and part of Pikes Peak MLS too. Our team has ranked in the top 6 of all Colorado RE/MAX Professionals agents for the last 6 years and consists of a full-time transaction coordinator, and a full-time marketing, video and social media coordinator and several showing assistants.
Our mission is to Wow our clients with amazing service that they tell their friends about. We do this by reducing the stress of moving by simplifying the process and increasing communication with them. We seek to have meaningful and genuine relationships with our clients that will last a lifetime.