Keller Williams Realty
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company goals
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Ensure all information in the databases are current and up to date
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
$30,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty
The Gary Mercer Group is known for Professionalism, Integrity, Honesty, Accountability, and Dedication to those we serve. We are a fast-paced group of Professionals with decades of experience in Real Estate Sales and Service, representing sellers, buyers, investors, builders, and all things related to Real Estate. We are the number one team in Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties combined. Our team provides a fast-paced environment with a caring family atmosphere while delivering the best Real Estate experience to our customers and clients. Are you looking for a new challenge with a growing fun-filled group of open-minded individuals who want you to succeed at a high level? We are looking for talented, motivated, self-starting individuals who want to advance their career in a learning-based Real Estate environment through multiple growth and expansion opportunities.