Anna Paduhovich Team
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing to executed contract, so agents are free to help more customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills and apply them to each and every transaction.
- Experience in real estate administration is preferred.
About Anna Paduhovich Team
The Anna Paduhovich Team is a high-energy, highly specialized, productivity-driven Real Estate Sales Team. Our intention is to grow our market share in Hampton Roads each year and use our successes here to expand by using world-class operations, marketing, and a lead generation hub to power agents in many other markets.