Rupesh Patel Team
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
$14 - $17 hourly
About Rupesh Patel Team
Rupesh Patel Group is a Top Selling Team in the Upstate SC real estate market. Come grow with us and join the fastest growing real estate company in North America.